SPOILER ALTERT’’’ WE HAVE PULLED IT OFF AGAIN
THE NEW CHEFS TABLE & GUEST WINE AMBASSADOR
This is for a table of 6 whether you book the full table or in pairs, you’ll have a unique experience with one of are key wine supplier tasting a range of organic and natural wines, a wine trend that is picking up momentum. Natural wines have a clean taste and a understanding of the origins of wines how they use to be, each course will be complemented to a stunning taster menu
Thursday 31st March Chefs Table, £49.95pp with taster menu & 6 great wines.
Chef Don will be matching a wonderful taster menu for this table and cooking one of the dishes at the table while our wine guest talks about this months wines of the month.
6 Natural & Organic wines
SPARKLING/ the best way to open your palate is with fizz and what better way than
(1) Frizzante Bianco Unfiltered, (Organic/Vegan/Natural)
A beautifully expressive and textured natural Prosecco. Made from indigenous grapes Glera, Garganega, Serprino, Pinella from the Colli Euganei region of Veneto, bottle refermented and unfiltered (Pet Nat). 10.5% alcohol. Aromas of white peach, golden apple, exotic fruits, white flowers. Textured and fresh on the palate with hints of stone fruits on the finish.
(2) Weissburgunder Trocken, Weingut Schwarztrauber 2020 Pfalz (Biodynamic/Vegan/Min Intervention)
(3) Botijo Blanco, Bodegas Frontonio 2020 IGP Valdejalon (Organic/Vegan/Min Intervention)
(4) Rosat, Herència Altés 2020 Terra Alta DO (Organic/Vegan/Min Intervention
(5) Buddy Talk Red, Michael Opitz 2019 Burgenland (Organic/Vegan/Min Intervention)
Buddy Talk Red is a unique blend of organically grown Blaufränkisch (50%), Zweigelt (35%) and Roesler (15%) grapes. Aged for 6 months in cask, the wine exhibits aromas of black and red fruits like blackberry and cherry, along with light spice notes on the palate.
(6) Côtes-du-Rhône Rouge ‘Confidence’, Domaine Fond Croze 2019 (Organic/Vegan)